During the install of ROES on your MAC it may have stopped and displayed an error saying "ROES Web Start has quit unexpectedly."
For PC users here is a troubleshooting guide to help you
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Close any ROES installation windows that may be open.
2. In the finder click Go > Go To Folder
3. Type this folder location: ~/.roescache
4. Once you're inside the .roescache folder, delete the following files:
5. Double click 'RichardPhoto'
6. Delete the following files inside .RichardPhoto
7. Next, we'll use the finder to navigate to the .roesenginecache folder. Click Go > Go To Folder
8. Type this folder location: ~/.ROESEngineCache
9. Delete everything inside the .ROESEngineCache folder
10. Lastly, we'll use the finder to navigate to another .richardphoto folder. Click Go > Go To Folder
11. Type this folder location: ~/.richardphoto
12. Delete the following files inside .RichardPhoto:
After clearing the above files, go to your Applications folder and try to launch the app.