Help with questions about film scans.
- Why are my scans delivered at 72 DPI?
- What are the sizes of Richard's film scans?
- What are the differences between the Noritsu and Frontier film scanners?
- I can’t download or open my scans—what should I do?
- How do I receive my film scans?
- How do I request my film scan preferences?
- Methodology of Film Scanning at Richard Photo Lab
- What kind of film scanners do you use?
- Which scanner would you recommend I use for my film images?
- What are benefits of the Noritsu scanner?
- What file type are my scans delivered as?
- Can I get my film scans in TIFF format?
- My scan size (in megabytes) seems smaller than it should be. Was my order scanned at the wrong size?
- Why aren't my film jobs completed in the same order I sent them?
- What is the difference between a JPEG and a TIFF?