When using our one-click downloads, two things can happen that prevent you from accessing your scans:
1) Cannot Open File – If your file downloads to your computer but you cannot open it, your zip file may just be missing the file extension in the name. Double click the file name and adding .zip to the end of the file name in order to open it.
2) Failure to Download – If you get an error message stating your computer failed to download the zip file when your download is almost complete, it means the file may be too large for your system to handle the download. In this case, please use the FTP Download method. Richard recommends the following FTP software to do so:
- CyberDuck – Available for free; compatible with both Mac and PC. Be sure to visit their help center for assistance using this software!
- CuteFTP – Available for purchase (free trial available); compatible with both Mac and PC.
- Transmit – Available for purchase (free trial available); compatible with Mac only.